Soft Play Entry - Wednesday 28th July 2021 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM
Please read the following guidelines before booking.
- Maximum height for entry to our soft play is 3’6” (107 cm).
- There is no minimum age or height.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to ensure the safety of the child. Should the adult need to enter the play area, we ask that a facemask covering your nose and mouth is worn.
- No photography or videoing is allowed without prior permission.
- No food or drink is allowed in the soft play area.
- No glassware is to be taken into the play area.
- Please remove shoes before entering, however socks must be worn at all times and hand sanitiser used.
- Arms and legs should be covered at all times.
- Please remove all jewellery, badges, hair clips and other sharp objects.
- Children who are unwell should not use the play area.
- Leave all personal items outside the play area.
- Children should visit the toilet and wash their hands before entering the soft play area.
- The hand sanitiser provided must be used on entry and exit from soft play area.
Please note that by booking, you are agreeing to our safety guidelines. Any failure to comply will result in the cancellation of your booking.
This ticket is valid for the chosen date and time only. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.